Dr. Philip Esper,
- Over 5,000 ocular procedures
Dr. Philip Esper completed his medical degree and residency, as chief resident, at the University of Sherbrooke, where he also teaches optics to residents. He is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC).
Dr. Esper completed his training in refractive surgery at LASIK MD, working alongside some of the most renowned eye surgeons in North America, and is committed to using the latest and most advanced techniques and technologies in his practice. Along with his duties at LASIK MD, Dr. Esper is on staff at the Sainte-Croix Hospital in Drummondville, Quebec. In addition to his LASIK work, he has also performed hundreds of cataract and oculoplastic procedures.
Dr. Esper’s research on glaucoma compliance was published in the Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology in 2007
Associations and Professional Memberships
- Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Ophthalmology Society
- Canadian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Quebec Federation of Specialist Doctors
- Quebec College of Physicians and Surgeons