Dr. Paul Denton,
- Over 15,000 ocular procedures
Dr. Paul Denton completed his Bachelor’s degree at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario, graduating on the dean’s list. He completed his medical degree and residency as chief resident at Queen’s University. There he also taught clinical and surgical ophthalmology. Dr. Denton completed his post-doctoral fellowship training in Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery at McGill University in Montreal, and also served as assistant clinical instructor at the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting.
Accomplishments and Awards
Dr. Denton has won numerous awards, including the Queen’s Ophthalmology Research Day Award in 2004, the Professor’s Prize in Ophthalmology in 2001 and the Barsky Prize in Ophthalmology in 2000.
Associations and Professional Memberships
- Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Ophthalmology Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Canadian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Alberta College of Physicians and Surgeons
- British Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons